Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here at Advanced Dental Care, we do everything possible to support your goals for a healthier smile. No matter where you are with your dental health, our priority is to get your smile healthy and then take steps to keep it that way.
We encourage you to be an active part of this process, and that includes asking questions. Our goal is to ensure that you receive personalized dentistry that fits all your needs. When you ask questions, no matter how large or small, you help us understand what is important to you and how we can help.
We’ve shared below some of the questions we hear most frequently at our office. But you may have others that aren’t answered here, so please don’t hesitate to call us or reach out to us using our convenient online contact form.
- I've been told I have a cavity, but my tooth doesn't hurt. Why is that?
- How long should my dental restoration last?
- I have a terrible fear of the dentist. Can you help me?
- What is a root canal and why do I need it?
- My dentist told me I need a crown. Can I just get a filling instead?
- What are dental implants?